Purchase A Mastering Service
Quality Pays, it doesn't Cost
Ordering An Audio Mastering Service
An Easy 2-Step Process
- Select the number of songs you want mastered and click 'Buy Now'
- Upload your mixes
Step 1 - Purchase
THe Mastering service includes
- Digital download of your mastered songs to the standard CD format (16 bit & 44kHz CD Standard) or at a format of your choice
- Mp3's of your mastered songs if you request them at the time of ordering
- Free Unlimited Revisions of the original mix we mastered
- Songs more than 6 minutes in duration are subject to an additional charge of $10 per minute over the 6 minutes
Step 2 - Upload Your Files To Us
Our Mastering Service Includes All Of These Processes
- Optimization of your LUFS, RMS, Short and Long Term Peak, and True Peak dB volume levels for that right level of relative loudness that is just right for that song's specific genre
- Improvement of low-end definition and will add more power and punch to your mix
- Adding clarity and sheen to the high-end of your mix, as well as making the mid and low frequencies well-balanced without muddying them up
- Adding warmth to your audio with our high-end analog gear
- Establishing a superior sonic field for all your songs
- Correction of mixing deficiencies with equalization
- The matching of levels throughout all your songs. So each song flows from one to another and each song will be at the same perceived volume from one song to another
- Dynamic controlled processing with the correct use of compression
- Stereo Image Enhancement, if needed, and if it doesn't degrade the lower frequency ranges in the center channel.
- Removal of all unwanted noise throughout your tracks. This includes before the song starts, during the song is playing, and after it ends. This is for pops, clicks, crackles, hiss, and any other artifacts in your audio. Note that not all artifacts can be removed during the song without degrading the sound quality of the song. Each situation is different and we will analyze it and determine the best route to go to get rid of any artifacts
- Editing and fixing the timing between your tracks
- The insertion of fades if applicable and if we are told to do so before we start
- Arranging of tracks for its final sequence
- Upon request at the time of ordering, we are happy to also convert and send you high quality 320 bitrate MP3 files with every mastering option Free of charge. This is the highest MP3 bitrate possible. So you can have a wav file and an MP3 version of your final master
- The difference is night and day between a professionally mastered song and one that was not professionally mastered!
Getting Your Audio Files Ready to send to us For Mastering
- If you want the best possible results and you are not experienced with the use of compressors, limiters, and EQ, Do Not compress, limit or EQ your master bus (mix bus). Leave that to us.
- The peak level on your master bus (mix bus) should never go above -3dB PEAK. Anywhere from -10dB to -3dB PEAK is good. Do not worry about the loudness. The loudness will come in the mastering stage.
- Do not change the sample rate and bit depths. Keep these at the original format they were mixed in.
- We accept Wave Files and AIFF Files. MP3's degrade the sound quality and are not a recommended format for mastering. If MP3's are all you have, then we can work with it.
- If you can, leave 2 seconds of silence before and after your audio file.
- If you are sending more than one audio file, please zip them into a zip folder before uploading it to us. This makes the upload and download process faster.
- Songs longer than 6 minutes are subject to an additional charge.