2 Different Mastering Options To Choose From
We Also Have Spoken-Word Mastering Services For Audio Books, Voice Overs, Radio Spots, TV & Radio Commercials
Our Spoken Word Mastering Services Includes:
- Enhancement of the sound quality of your spoken word content and audio content (if it contains background audio music)
- Removal of coughs, lip smacks and other sounds between your spoken words. We make sure there are no artifacts and sounds between words.
- We can edit your spoken word tracks, by rearranging words or taking out a particular word or words.
- We can add effects to certain words and the entire voice, like echo's and reverb to make it sound far away. We can raise or lower the pitch for certain words. We can make it sound upfront with audio compression. If you can think of it, we can do it.
- Because the Spoken Word Genre, like Audio Books will be played back on many different audio systems, from ear buds, car stereo, all the way to an expensive HI-FI stereo systems. We monitor our spoken word projects on many different sound systems to assure that everything sounds great on all playback systems. Including ear buds, car stereo, TV, headphones, PC and lap top speakers and studio monitors. This assures your spoken word mix will translate on every playback system.
- Price includes all shipping and handling and includes 1 Gold master CD and 1 Error Checked Reference CD-R for every 74 minutes of audio. You also receive a digital download to your email in any audio format of your choice. We can also provide you with Mp3's upon request at time of order.