Audio Mixing Process
Free Mastering Included When You Purchase Any Mixing Service
Our Entire Audio Mixing Process
Ordering A Mixing Service
Getting You Audio Wav Files Ready For Our Mixing Service
- Please export every track at the same starting point of the song. That will enable it to line up perfectly when we import it into our system. Please send us what you want in the song. These mixing options do not include moving around tracks or editing tracks. If you need that done, we can discuss it.
- Try and leave off any compressors, limiters, reverbs, chorus, flangers, delays, and any other effects, unless there is an effect that is essential to that instrument's sound, like a certain flanger effect. But if you want a certain effect on a certain track, just include it in your notes to me and ill do it.
- Include notes, if you want, and the BPM (tempo) of the song if you know it.
- Zip all your tracks into a zip file. This will protect them when sending them to us.
When We Recieve Your Audio Wav Files
- Each track in the mix will be at a level that is relative to every other track in the mix, in order to get the right levels for the mix.
- Just like a well-painted picture, we will create a 3D stereo image of your mix with our special panning procedures and techniques that we have perfected over the decades of mixing. Each instrument will sit in its own space and the mix will have dimension and a great ambiance.
- EQ and complimentary EQ techniques will be applied to every single track in your mix. Each instrument will sit in its own frequency field.
- The Dynamics of each track will be evaluated and then controlled in a way to give each track more punch and power (if that is what is best for the mix) and will sit in the mix so each instrument will be dynamically relative to each other.
- Any unwanted noise between the tracks and takes will be removed.
- After we are done mixing it, we will master it and then send the full version of the completed master for you to review and sign off on.
After You Recieve Your Mixed And Mastered Song From Us
- You have 5 days to listen to it and ask for any revisions you want. All I ask is for you to put it all in one email. After 5 days, it's considered complete.
- If you asked for a revision, you have 2 days to review it and request another. After 2 days, it's considered complete.
- If you need more time, just let us know ahead of time, so we do not mark your project as completed